Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 02- The meaning behind my Blogger name

As do most of my ideas and thoughts I created the title without deep introspect. When I think on it though it's very fitting for me. I used to drink, not so much anymore, so it doesn't have to do with drinking. For me it means that I'm ready for whatever life brings. Whether it be happy things or sad things, easy things or tough things I don't care. We don't grow and develop if not for trivial times. I heard on tv the other day on some reality show a contestant said she never fails at things. She never goes for things if she thinks there's a chance of failing and I think that is ridiculous. Sure failing sucks ass we all agree with that but usually failing at one thing opens the door for success at other things. We should actually go into things guns ablazing preparing to fail and when we succeed it's that much sweeter. So life I think I'll have another please...

No comments: