Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 13: A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

You,


It's been awhile. I haven't seen you in over 5 years and that's not long enough. I really hope to never see you again. You brainwashed me. You said terrible, hurtful things to me. Funny thing is that immediately after our worlds split apart I was miserable. I acted crazy. I cried for hours on end. Why? I think about it from time to time and laugh at my young naive self. You didn't deserve 5 seconds of my time yet alone  5 years. In a few short months, the last tie I have to you will be gone and I will be elated! Not that you have a hold on me like you did long ago but I just hate hearing your name. It literally makes me nauseas. Thank you for what you did and for letting me go. I fear that if things didn't get bad enough for you to go that I would've been your little puppet forever. I've been free of your strings for a few years and it's been an incredible journey. I have no more words to waste on you.


No comments: