Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"If I wasn't a celebrity, would you be so nice to me?"

The Celebrity Challenge: Just for a moment, pretend you are a celebrity. Answer the following questions based on your “celeb” status!



What kind of car do you drive?  An Audi R8 Spyder. Dont touch

Where do you live? Vaquero - Westlake, TX near my bestie the one and only Tonya Rabon! Some douche let this pic get out of my house...don't get any ideas. I don't like to be bothered. I have ninja guards.

What are you known for?  "Antique" distributor

Are you nice to the paparazzi?  Only if they aren't near me

What is your favorite vacation spot? Bora Bora or St. Lucia. It has to be away from normal folk though.

What is your favorite retail shop?  Whatever is in Tonyas closet. Fame didn't change me in that regard.

What was the last thing you purchased on your AMEX Black card? Tickets to the World Series and this beauty...yes it's Harry Winston. Stop drooling.

Do you read gossip magazines about yourself?  Ummm no because it's usually awful. Those fools don't know me! Don't hate the player hate the game!

Who are you dating/married to?  Josh Charles. We just got back from Bora Bora and he is looking presh all sun-kissed and adorable.

What is your favorite restaurant?  I love me some grub. Fearing's at the Ritz Carlton in Dallas. They always have my table ready on Friday night.

Would you really want to be this person?  Pshhh no she's a bitch but I love the stuff she has!