Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wine and Love

Hey Nora thanks for the awesome wine/love post. I think I'll start my dedication to blogging more by participating in this. Thanks!

The Wines for the week:

:( People not understanding or cooperating. I'm a loan processor and people want to put up a fight to give documentation. I mean come on we are lending you thousands of dollars to buy a home the least you could do is give me what I need.

:( The nail polish on my toes getting ruined from the heels I wore to work yesterday. I had a Bad A pedicure with my mom on Sunday and it's already ruined. Huge mega sad face.

:( Biting my lip and then continuously biting it for several days because the spot is now swollen. Uncool!

:( Money problems. This is a constant "wine". It drives me crazy and I never seem to have it under control. I tell ya, 2 months of being unemployed took it's toll on my bank account.

My Loves for the Week:

:) Having a pretty day on Monday. My hair was lookin good and my makeup was killer. I felt like a thousand bucks (I don't know what million bucks feels like haha)

:) Pedicures with my mom on Sunday. I had never treated her to a pedi like I was going to for Mother's Day so I made it up to her. She had never had the pricey pedi before and she was in heaven.

:) Journal prompts from JOY JUICE that make me reflect and discover awesome things about myself. Thanks Molly!!

:) Nice people that just make my day that much better. I love when people are grateful for the things I do and aren't afraid to express their gratitude. Kudos to them!

:) Making a goal to blog more often and build my blogging network. I want to branch out and participate more often with other 20SB peeps.

:) Making plans with the bestie to lay out on Saturday in our ghetto water park (i.e. lawn chairs and a sprinkler)

What's your wine/love for the week?

1 comment:

Nora said...

There is nothing wrong with the water park that you and your friend are creating! Last week mine was an Adirondack chair and a kiddie pool (well, I wasn't in the kiddie pool much cause my fiance's girls were but still!).

Thanks for joining; hope to see more of you around =)