Monday, September 19, 2011

A-Z of Me!

I saw this on another blog figured I'd jump back into blogging with this little list.

A. Age: 26

B. Bed size: I tend to sleep wherever I end up but my bed is super comfy full sized pillow top with some super 'spensive sheets!

C. Chore that you hate: In the past I hated mopping but I can deal with that now. Presently I hate folding clothes. It is my nemesis.

D. Dogs: 3 dachshunds at my parents house; one is paralyzed and she is the queen bee and the dog I live with currently is a Cocker Spaniel that is super sweet but soo mischievous!!

E. Essential start to your day: uplifting music on the way to work (this is a recent one; my mornings used to and on occasion still are very hectic because I'm a zombie most mornings)

F. Favorite color: midnight blue and crimson red; I also love teal and brown together

G. Gold or Silver: definitely silver; not a big gold fan at all

H. Height: 5'0" according to my driver license

I. Instruments you play: the violin

J. Job title: Mortgage Loan Processor by day; iPad obsessor by night

K. Kids: only animals for now

L. Live: Texas!

M. Mother’s name: Paula

N. Nicknames: Ash, Flash, Pikachu, Wash, Ott, Washton, and sooo many more. My dad always has new weird names for me!

O. Overnight hospital stays: nope thank goodness

P. Pet peeves: oh geez ummm chewing with your mouth open or talking with your mouth full or just chewing in period; the sound literally drives me crazy but only when I'm not eating; strange I know!!

Q. Quote from a movie: "...I happen to have a very high regard for your wobbly bits..." from Bridge Jones: The Edge of Reason

R. Right or left handed: Righty

S. Siblings: one younger yet much taller 16 year old brother - Austin

U. Underwear: Anti-Thong; give me some regular old soft cotton ones anyday

V. Vegetable you hate: Ummmmm...I was going to say olives but they are a fruit lol; so I guess I like all the veggies I've had

W. What makes you run late: omg everything! playing on my Ipad is a recent one but mainly it's just me and my inability to manage time in the mornings especially

X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, wrist and leg

Y. Yummy food that you make: I wish I could cook. In fact that's something I really want to tackle in the near future.

Z. Zoo animal: Zoos and places like SeaWorld make me sad but I guess I do like seeing lions and tigers up close.

That's it for now. I'll hopefully start blogging more regularly. I think I've said that ever since I started this blog haha!

No comments: